Center for Social and Organizational Leadership (C SOL), located within TISS, has been evolving constantly in its endeavour to develop meaningful and adaptive leadership in businesses, government, not-for-profit organisations and communities – through multiple means. As a logical extension of its several undertaking, CSOL is now anchoring TRANSCENDENCE – a TISS Organisation Development (OD) & Change Conference to be held annually.
TRANSCENDENCE ’17 will be the first of the series of annual conferences where current & future leaders can learn, grow, transform and be a part of an evolving legacy. It is going to facilitate a much required dialogue among different stakeholders, disseminate the resulting collaborative knowledge, develop new partnerships and evolve ideas for concrete action.
The purpose is to create a synergetic platform to explore possibilities, co-create ideas and ‘transcend’ in the space of OD. The aim to host a forum conducive to bring forth cutting edge ideas and raise various possibilities for what lies ‘next’, in different sectors.
Themes of the Conference
- Conscious and Compassionate Being: To believe, behave and become
- Transforming Lives: Reaching newer paradigms for a better tomorrow
- Agile Leadership: Championing change and flux for business excellence
- Expansive Learning: Redefining learning to embrace wider horizon of possibilities
- Co-creating Emancipation: Unleashing true potential for collective autonomy
- Pro-action & Ambidexterity: Exploring and Balancing the internal possibilities and external opportunities
- Sustainable Systems: Designing systems that last
Who Should Attend?
Business Leaders| OD Practitioners/Consultants| Thought leaders|
HR Professionals| Students| Academicians| Entrepreneurs
- Professional: Rs. 7500
- Academician: Rs. 2500
- Student: Rs. 1000
- Group Registration: Rs. 5625
- Alumni of TISS: Rs. 5000
Students (pursuing full time academic courses) & Academicians would be eligible for a special registration fee, upon submission of valid identification of their student/academic standing. The ID proof will be required to be uploaded at the time of registration. Valid/ accredited university ID cards would be needed at the venue for verification purposes.
Therefore Students & academicians are requested to carry the same on the days of the conference. Failure to produce proof of student/ academic status shall attract cancellation of ticket and an associated fee is INR 500.
For more details, please visit this link.