This course will help professionals engaged with issues of psychological well being of young minds.
The course aims to help professionals with knowledge , perspectives, skills that are context based and has multiple layers.
The course is guided by a specially designed curriculum and is administered by a team of experts specializing in different arenas of work concerning adolescents and young minds.
1. To help professionals develop a greater and a broader understanding of different psychological issues faced by adolescents and young minds and in what way they interwined with socio-cultural factors.
2. To help professionals with perspectives and frameworks for conceptualizing psychological issues that are faced by adolescents and young people.
3. To help professionals learn psychological skills and work directly with young minds.
4. To aid professionals build programmatic skills and framework to help the community at large for engaging in preventive as well as work with young minds.
Bachelors in any Applied Social Science stream. A minimum experience of 3 years of direct work needed towards psychological well-being of adolescents and people of young age.
Masters in any Applied Social Sciences discipline . A minimum direct work experience of 1 year towards psychological well-being of adolescents and young people.
Applied Social Sciences disciplines include: Social Work, Psychology, Human Development, Education.
Note: Preferences will be given to those people having experience in psychosocial well-being of adolescents and young people and to those who are associated with an organization which deals with the same.
Number of seats: 20.
Commencement and Duration of first contact class: 24th April to 2nd May, 2017.
- Duration of the practicum: 8th May- 8th August, 2017.
- Follow up contact class: Third week of August, 2017.
- Last Date of Application: April 17th, 2017.
Venue: TISS Campus, Mumbai.
Reach at: http://firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Rs 10,000/- per participant which includes tuition, course material, hostel/dormitory accommodation as available and if required, and meals for the duration of the course.
Participants can also apply for scholarships.
Limited scholarships are available.
No travel allowance will be paid.
Information Brochure is here.
Click Here To Apply.