Applications are invited for the post of Teaching Assistant for Diploma in Trauma Therapy, School of Human Ecology, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.
The Teaching Assistant will be assisting course teachers in preparation of material, organization of the course, and in teaching/ evaluation during the running semesters.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) which was established in 1936 is Deemed to be a University fully funded by the University Grant Commission (UGC), Government of India. TISS offers Master Degree Programmes, M. Phil. And Ph.D. Programs in the field of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies, Habitat Studies, and Rural Development from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad Campuses.
Teaching Assistant (01)
- Post Graduate in Clinical/ Counselling Psychology with at least 1-year experience in teaching/ practice.
- Candidates with M.Phil and having a foundation in a trauma-informed approach will be preferred.
- Conversant with MS PowerPoint and ability to create collaterals like flyers, posters, etc.
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Ability to work in a team with quick turn around time.
- NET/ SLET is desirable.
INR 25,000 /- per month
How to Apply?
Please send the following documents by email to Sukanya.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the Subject Line: “Application for Teaching Assistant”:
- A cover letter
- Updated curriculum vitae
- 1 letter of recommendation from the erstwhile Faculty/ Supervisor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for a telephonic interview. The last date to apply is December 28, 2020.
Email ID: Sukanya.firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.