The Labour Market Research Facility (LMRF), Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai invites applications for the post of Research Officer.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘deemed to be university’ status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
Research Officer (01)
Low-Cost Innovative Technology for water quality monitoring and water resources management for urban and rural water systems in India.
- Undertake a necessary review of the literature.
- Compile and collate all the data and relevant information on urban water supply in excel.
- Analyze the field data; both qualitative and quantitative on urban water management issues.
- Designing of questionnaire and field surveys for the collection of primary data.
- Preparation of the Final Research Report.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Project Directors.
- Postgraduate in social sciences discipline with minimum 55% marks. Preference will be given to candidates with M.Phil Degree.
- Good working knowledge of GIS, preferably in Q-GIS.
- A good understanding of issues related to water quality and water management, particularly in the context of urban water supply.
- Adequate experience in designing and handling field surveys, data analysis, and report writing.
You might also be interested in Research Assistant at ISEC, Bangalore: Apply by Jan 6.
Rs. 30,000 per month (Consolidated)
How to Apply?
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is January 6, 2021. Kindly mention the project name and post applied for in the subject line and on the resume. Applications should include:
- Copy of Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Copy of Certificates of Experience
Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email and interviews will be conducted in the second week of January 2021 through zoom.
For full notification, click the link below.