The School Initiative for Mental Health Advocacy (SIMHA), Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai invites applications for the posts of Research Officers at the institute.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
Research Officers (02)
The selected candidate will be involved in the following:
- Developing training material and resources for school leaders/ teachers, counselors, and adolescents.
- Conducting a literature review for developing tools and manuals.
- Liaising with various stakeholders for planning activities and scheduling consultations.
- Writing reports and documenting SIMHA work.
- Creating visibility for SIMHA and assisting in outreach activities.
- Have completed a full-time Master’s Degree in Applied/ Counselling/ Clinical Psychology.
- Possess excellent academic and research writing skills in English.
- Have proficiency in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis, and the use of virtual platforms for training.
- Experience of content development, conducting workshops, and training sessions involving different stakeholders will be preferable.
- Relevant experience of working with schools will be preferable.
- Speak English and Hindi fluently.
Rs. 32,000/- per month
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send in their application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post (SIMHA-Research Officer) applied for in the subject line to – email@example.com by 14th September 2020.
Late applications will not be entertained. Short listed candidates will be interviewed telephonically.
For full notification, click the link below.