The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai invites applications for the post of Research Manager at the institute.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘Deemed to be University status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
Saksham – Targeted intervention and program evaluation is a three-year project as sub-recipient to NACO and is funded by the Global Fund. The project has two components; the first includes evaluation of Targeted Interventions (TI) and Link Worker Schemes (LWS), build capacities of the evaluators, and coordinating evaluations of all TI and LWS projects under NACP. The second component includes design and conduct a concurrent and mid-term evaluation of select programmatic interventions under NACP.
- Assist SPM in the preparation of documents for scientific and ethics committees.
- Assist SPM in drawing a detailed plan for capacity building of evaluators and master trainers for evaluation of Targeted interventions.
- Organize ToT for TI evaluation component, assist partner organizations to plan and conduct capacity building workshop for TI evaluators.
- Supervise the research and TI evaluation agencies and guide them to achieving respective performance goals
- Monitor the execution of research, including implementation of data collection, data analysis, and assisting with reporting requirements.
- Data collection and analysis as and when be needed.
- Ph.D. or Masters in Psychology/ Social Work/ Population Studies/ Public Health/ Counseling and allied
- Minimum 3 years working experience in research projects or as an independent researcher or monitoring and evaluation in the field of HIV/ TB and the health sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Quantitative & Qualitative analysis.
- Proficiency in data analysis and familiarity with analytical applications such as SPSS, Atlas Ti, MSOffice.
Up to Rs. 75,000/- per month.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is May 16, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: