The School Initiative for Mental Health Advocacy (SIMHA) Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai invites applications for the post of Program Administrative Staff.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘deemed to be university’ status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
Program Administrative Staff (01)
- Compiling reports, documentation, preparing write-ups, and updates.
- Maintenance of files and records related to SIMHA activities.
- Assist the other team members in work and coordination as required for the smooth functioning of the program.
- Organizing meetings and maintaining minutes.
- Data entry and organizing.
- Liaison with external partners.
- Managing SIMHA email and social media accounts.
- Coordinating with Finance and Personnel sections.
- Maintaining accounts of expenditures incurred.
- Any other work as assigned by Supervisor(s).
- Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/ Social work/ Social sciences with psychology as a subject.
- Possess good writing skills in English.
- Have proficiency in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis, and use of virtual platforms for training.
- Speak English and Hindi fluently.
Rs. 25,000/- per month
How to Apply?
Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post (SIMHA_Programme Admin Staff) applied for in the subject line to – firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January 2021.
Late applications will not be entertained. Since applications received will be shortlisted, possessing the qualifications, and the experience will not ensure an interview call. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed telephonically. The institution reserves the right to consider resumes that have not come through direct application.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.