The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai invites applications for the post of Online Course Administrator at iCALL Psychosocial Helpline.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘Deemed to be University status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
The candidate shall report directly to the State and UNFPA officials in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and shall assist with the following:
- Managing the online course platform including uploading curriculum, assisting officials to onboard users, organizing batches among others.
- Providing back-end support for login, access, and other technical issues faced by users
- Opening and reopening modules on the platform for the users
- Initiating communication with users about course content and last dates of when the module will be functional
- Generating relevant reports and sharing with officials
- Training different agencies in how to use the platform
- Coordinating with different agencies and vendors to ensure smooth operation of the platform.
- Liaison between TISS, NHM, and UNFPA for project implementation
- SCORMwrapping videos for upload.
- Have a post-graduate degree in computer science/ technology (M.Tech/ M.C.S/ M.Sc) from a recognized university
- Have previous experience of being an academic coordinator with a technical background in managing an e-learning system
- Be extremely fluent in reading and writing in Hindi as well as English.
- Social development sector understanding will be an added skill.
- Be willing to relocate to Bhopal after a brief 2-month training period in Mumbai.
Please note that this is a full-time position based out of Bhopal. Salary shall commensurate with candidate skills and experience. The candidate will be offered a salary of 37000 per month.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may send their resumé to email@example.com by 20th May 2021 with the subject line ‘Application for the post of Online Course Administrator’. Late applications shall not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a telephonic or video interview.
The selected candidate would have to be based in Bhopal for the duration of the project.
For full notification, click the link below.