Tata Cornell Institute, Cornell University and Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is organizing a comprehensive and distinct training program on ‘Policy Analysis and Program Evaluation’ for Government Officers, Practitioners, Industry Leaders, Academicians and Researchers.
This one-week Executive Training program for senior managers is structured around four objectives:
- Policy Analyses: develop a critical analysis of policy intervention, its implementation process, and the sequence by which a policy intervention can bring change.
- Coherent Systems: view evaluation as a system of activities that can be used to demonstrate the effectiveness and identify areas for improvement
- Effective Strategies: develop an evaluation strategy that is fully integrated with broader goals on which the success of a given policy and program intervention is based, as well as their effective implementation by organizations.
- Optimal Capacities: assess the ability to leverage internal resources to develop and implement M&E plans and determine areas where additional skills and capacities are needed.
- Duration: January 6 – 10, 2020
- Closing deadline: October 15, 2019
Who can attend?
Government Officers, Practitioners, Industry Leaders, Academicians and Researchers
Number of seats
Rs 25,000 + applicable GST, excluding boarding. Boarding can be arranged at TISS Guest House for a few participants on first come-first served basis.
Ms. Maya Nair