Online applications are invited for the posts of Programme Officer/ Programme Manager/ Research Fellow/ Research Associate, Centre for Excellence in CSR, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
Program Officer/ Program Manager/ Research Fellow/ Research Associate (2 to 4: Depending upon requirement will be hired).
- Development sector consulting.
- Research including field visit, data analysis, report writing, presentation.
- Communication and design.
- Knowledge creation and dissemination for training, workshops, and conferences.
- Content development and logistics management.
- At least a Master’s degree (completed). Preferably in the Social Sciences.
- MBA candidates may apply. Candidates who are yet to receive the degree certificated need not apply.
- Understanding of the development sector and CSR issues in India.
- Knowledge of Qualitative/Quantitative research methodologies and data analysis softwares would be preferred.
- Good writing skills and proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of design software and social media will be advantageous.
- Fluency in English (written and oral). Knowledge of regional languages will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
INR 40,000/- to 60,000/- per month (all-inclusive) (Depending upon the position and experience of the candidate)
How to Apply?
- Candidates interested in applying for the position may write to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a one-page statement of purpose and updated CV.
- Please mention ‘Application for CECSR Aug 2020’ in the subject line of your email.
- This is a project-based position. The extension of the contract is based on project requirements and the availability of funding.
- The last date to apply is September 13, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.