Times Ascent Engineering Mastermind is India’s first ever Inter corporate quiz for engineers which intends to bring together the brightest engineering minds in the country competing in a battle of wits. Teams of 2 participants each would be competing in the zonal rounds in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad & Ahmedabad and winning teams would be challenged in the finals in Chennai.
The detailed itinerary is as follows:
- 15th September 2017 (Pune, Hyderabad & Ahmedabad),
- 16th September (Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai) & 17th September 2017 (Chennai)
- 17th September 2017 (Chennai)
Participants are expected to register on our website and select their venue amongst Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad & Ahmedabad for the zonal quiz. You can also register as an audience here if you would like to attend the event.
Please note that the participation in the quiz is open to engineers working in companies in India. You can participate in teams of 2 representing your organization by filling the form below. Please go through the Eligibility and FAQ to know more.
Once you have registered on the website, our team will confirm your participation by calling/emailing you on your registered phone number/email id. So, please enter all your details including the correct contact nos and email ids for enabling us to confirm your participation.
- The Quiz is open only to engineers working in companies in India.
- Teams of 2 can participate. Both must be from the same company.
- There is no participation / registration fee for the quiz.
- There is no cap on the number of teams that can participate from the same company. However, no member can participate in more than one team.
- Bennett, Coleman & Company Ltd (BCCL) Group Company employees are not eligible to participate in the Quiz.