Applications are invited for TIDE 2.0 EiR Fellowship 2021 by IIT Kanpur. The last date of application is 20 July 2021.
About TIDE 2.0 EiR Fellowship 2021
Government of India’s, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology supported TIDE EiR fellowship provides financial and technical support to students, innovators, and startups with an idea across healthcare, deep tech, IoT, AI/ML, and other similar domains.
The fellowship aims to sustain an aspiring entrepreneur through their ideation-stage journey for a period of 12 months.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India with possession of a government-approved proof of nationality such as a valid Aadhar. passport. voter’s id etc.
- All Startups and Innovators having a solution around iCT (Information & Communications Technology) can apply.
- The proposals to be supported should be preferably from the pre-identified thematic areas of societal relevance in the realms of health care: education: agriculture. financial inclusion including digital payments: infrastructure and transportation, environment and clean tech, clean energy solutions and other emerging tech areas
- The applicant must have completed the basic graduation as of the date of accepting EIR and must be below the age of 35 years.
- The recipient of TIDE EiR must remain a physical incubatee throughout the duration of the fellowship.
- The recipient of TIDE EiR should not treat this support as a stop-gap arrangement to support them in their academic pursuits or transition between jobs.
- The project has to be finished in 12 months.
Apply now through the QR Code above or visit our website and get started on the path to nurturing disruptive technologies through world-class R&D support.
Selected candidates will receive financial support of up to 4 lakhs, technical mentoring, and incubation at Startup Incubation and Innovation Center, IIT Kanpur.
Last date: 20th July, 2021
You may also be interested in:
- Institute for Humane Studies Fellowship 2022 [Award Amount Rs. 11 L]: Apply by Aug 1
- Princeton Arts Fellowship 2022-24 [Stipend Upto Rs. 62L]: Apply by Sept 14