Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program 2022.
About the University
Tianjin University of Technology and Education is the first normal university in China to produce vocational teachers. Located in Tianjin, China, TUTE now is cosponsored by Ministry of Education and Tianjin Municipal Government.
About the Scholarship
From 1993, TUTE began to enroll international students. In 2008, the International College was established, in charge of the enrollment, cultivation, and management of international students. In the same year, International Exchange Centre was established and was put into service, which provides excellent academic environment and living conditions for international students.
TUTE enrolls nearly 1,000 international students from more than 20 countries for both short-term and long-term study yearly. Currently there are undergraduates and postgraduates from more than 20 countries, including Poland, South Korea, Thailand, Ethopia, Zambia, Tanzania, Vietnam and so on, are studying at TUTE.
Criteria & Eligibility
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Educational background and age limit:
- Applicants for the undergraduate programme must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s degree programme must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
Category and Fees
The registration, tuition, textbook and accommodation fee are free. The living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee are provided.
Estimated costs for partial scholarship students.
- Application fee: 400 RMB
- Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
- Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
- Accommodation: 70RMB/day(single room), 35RMB/day(double room) Including: bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
How to Apply?
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
- Application form for Tianjin government scholarship: Fill in the application form attached in Chinese or English.
- Highest diploma (notarial photocopy): Applicants shall provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarial translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Study or research plan: In Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant), and the original Blood Test Report: The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua, and should be filled in Chinese or English language.
- The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
- Photocopy of Passport
June 15, 2022
Address: No. 1310 Dagu South Road, Hexi District, Tianjin, P. R. China