MedLit Society of King George’s Medical University is Organizing “ThinkLit”, a General Knowledge Picture Quiz on 22nd August 2020.
Its a General Knowledge Picture quiz questions can come from- Arts, Science, Memes, food, travel…, basically, from anywhere!
Platform And Requirements
Quiz to be conducted on Telegram App through Quiz-bot, you can join the Telegram group.
Should have good internet quality at time of the quiz otherwise QuizBot may not note your Answer(ping issues). And of course, a charged smartphone 🙂
- The quiz will consist of 25 questions.
- All questions are picture-based.
- There will be 15 seconds for each question.
- A link of Quizbot will be provided to all the participants, the link will be active for a fixed period of time about which participants will be informed prior to quiz.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Winners will be declared within 2-3 hours after completion of the quiz.
- Don’t come late for quiz as link will be deactivated after quiz starts.
- There should be a good internet connection to all participants along with the telegram app.
- In case of a tie, the priority will be given to that participant who completes the quiz in lesser time.
- AND OF-Course “No Cheating or use of Unfair means”
- If you break rules you’ll get Disqualified for Prize as well as Certificate.
- In the end, a link will be provided to Generate your certificates. So don’t run Away after quiz gets completed, you will need to fill a form to generate you Certificate.
Total prizes worth ₹10,000.
Top 5 Winners to Get Exciting Latest “Elsevier” Medical E-Books based on their Year of Study.
Also, Top 3 (other Streams) will get Premium Workshop subscription for Poetry and Psychology Sponsored by the OpenBrain Society.
Assured “Certificate of Appreciation” for each participant.
Medlit-6306192606, Ayush 6394331772, Rohit- 8859149247, Rohit- 8859079094
For updates follow MedLit on Instagram.
Click the below links for full details.