About the Organiser
Think India is an initiative to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with a nation-first attitude. An active forum of researchers, professionals, and students where they debate on national issues raise their concern and offer innovative solutions to problems.
About the Competition
Think India is organising its 10th National Article Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians and professionals from all across the country.
Articles are invited on the following topics:
- 1. PM CARES: Need, Scheme & Concerns
- 2. Palghar & the Story of Selective Silence
- 3. The Necessity of Aarogya-Setu
- 4. Migrant Labor Crisis in India
- 5. China & WHO: Imputability for the Pandemic
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
Three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize worth ₹1000/- each along with e-Certificates. Results shall be declared on our social media platforms.
- Word limit: 1200-1500 words.
- Language of Submission: English or Hindi.
- Co-authorship: An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- Mode of Registration: All the participants are required to register themselves at this link.
- Mode of Submission: All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in Doc/Docx format. No other submissions shall be entertained. The soft copy of the article with the details of the author shall be sent to us at web.thinkindia[at]gmail.com. The e-mail must include the author’s personal details viz. Name, Institution and Phone No.
25th May 2020
For further details, click here.