Sawatwadi Wing of The Saviours (Pune – Aurangaabd), a subordinate of The Saviours, India, handling operations on behalf of Kuunal Saraff, Founder, The Saviours, India is pleased to announce the results of the Mental Health Awareness Article Writing Competition, which witnessed participation of more than 100 Participants from revered Institutions such as the WBNUJS, HNLU, Symbiosis Law School, Pune, SNDT University, Christ University and many more.
Accordingly, we take pride in declaring the following as the Winners of the said Competition:
Age Group 16-25 Years:
1. First Place: Neha Yadav (St. Joseph’s College for Women)
2. Second Place: Tanvi Yadav (Symbiosis Law School, Pune)
3. Third Place: Radhika Marathe (Devgadh)
Age Group 25 Years+:
1. First Place: Milind Sengupta (RCOEM) & Sukhada Kelkar (Pune)
2. Second Place: Mujataba Hussain (CNC – IMHANS, Kashmir)
3. Third Place: Sunil Natu (Banda)
We thank one and all for such overwhelming participation and expect the same in our upcoming events too.
For more details, do follow us on Instagram: @thesaviourspune
“Not every disability is Visible”.
A firm believer of the aforesaid, The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad) through its newly inaugurated Sawantwadi Branch is all set to organize Mental Health Awareness Article Writing Competition.
An initiative proposed by Chinmayee Naik, Supervisor, The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad) (Sawantwadi Branch) with the objective of seeking opinions of the masses on their understanding of mental health, thereby spreading awareness regarding the same, enthusiasts may express their opinions in the form of a Short Article between 800-1200 Words on the following Topics:
- Lack of communication and human relationships Or just ‘relationship’
- Effective parenting
- Mental Health Awareness (how conscious people are about mental health?)
- Impact of Divorcee on their Children
All the Commentaries shall be drafted on MS Word and be mailed to us latest by 22.05.2019 on email@example.com.
- Results shall be declared latest by 06.06.2019
- First 2 Winners from both categories be awarded Medals (Gold and Silver) and Certificates of Merit.
- Other Participants shall receive a Certificate of Participation
- No Registration Fees
- Age Groups between 16-25 and 25+
- No Co-Authorship
- 1 Article per Author
- Last Date of Registration is 21.05.2019
- Registration link: Click here
- No Language restrictions, but Marathi or any other semi-regional languages within the State of Maharashtra shall be appreciated.
- Word – Limit shall not exceed 800-1200 words.
- The Last Date of Submission is 22nd May, 2019.
- Submissions shall be made Online (For those residing outside Sindudurg District, Maharashtra only) on the following E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- People residing within Sindudurgha District, Maharashtra may submit online as well, on the above-mentioned Email ID.
- All submissions which are made Online shall be made either in MS Word Only.
- In case the Submission is Offline, adherence to the following is necessary:
- a) Times New Roman Font and Font Size: 12 for the Article, 14 for Sub Topics and 20 for its Heading.
- b) No Citations expected – we seek only your opinions and originality shall be regarded.
- Offline submissions shall be made on A-4 Size Papers and must be handwritten in that case.
- For details regarding submitting the Articles Offline (Those residing in Sindudurgha Only), do contact: Chinmayee Naik or Vinay Wadkar on the numbers given below.
In case of any queries, contact:
- Chinmayee Naik: 7030013464
- Vinay Wadkar: 9673353240