Applications are invited for The Red Door Fellowship 2021 for Young Women. The last date of application submission is 10 August 2021.
About The Red Door Fellowship 2021
The Red Door (TRD) Fellowship Program is designed to nurture young women leaders who are keen on driving positive change in the areas of disability, mental health, gender and sexuality.
So many of us believe we have what it takes to change the world but simply don’t know how to start. The Fellowship will mentor five young women, aged 30 and under, who want to make a difference in the world around them, but are looking for direction and a deeper understanding of the complexities of transformative social action. Bridging this gap between passion and meaningful action is at the core of our fellowship program. Equally important are ideas of empathy, humility, solidarity and self-awareness – and the Fellowship intends to build on these.
Eligibility & No.of Fellows
The Fellowship will mentor five young women, aged 30 and under, who want to make a difference in the world around them, but are looking for direction and a deeper understanding of the complexities of transformative social action.
- Must be a woman or identify as a woman
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Must be between 21 and 30 years of age
- Must have a working knowledge of English
- Interested candidates can register and apply online via this page.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited by email to the Interview Round – where they will be asked to present their ideas for how they will work on TRD programs during the project phase of the Fellowship.
- Last date of applying for the fellowship: 10th August, 2021
- Tentative date of commencement of the fellowship: 15th September, 2021
Fellows will be given a stipend of Rs.10,000 per month during the fellowship period of 6 months.
You may also be interested in:
- Chief Minister’s Urban Leaders Fellowship Programme 2021 by Delhi Government [Amount Upto Rs. 1.25 L]: Apply by Aug 9
- TIDE 2.0 EiR Fellowship 2021 by IIT Kanpur [Amount Upto Rs. 4 Lakhs]: Apply by July 20