Applications are invited for The Next Genius Scholarship Program 2021-22 for Class 12 Students. The last date of application is 12 October.
About The Next Genius Scholarship Program
Established in 2014, The Next Genius Foundation is a registered charitable trust in India with a vision to identify world changers and connect them with outstanding University scholarships in the United States.
In working with these students – beginning in high school, through college, and onto their careers – we hope to establish a community of future leaders who will leave a strong impact on society.
In the last 6 years, Next Genius partner colleges have awarded scholarships worth $20 million, helping 170 students to pursue their undergraduate education in the US. In 2021-22, together, we hope to award over 100 scholarships to students from India.
This scholarship covers four years of education in a subject of their choice at one of the following colleges:
- Beloit College, Wisconsin
- Drew University, New Jersey
- Juniata College, Pennsylvania
- Lynn University, Florida
- Millsaps College, Mississippi
- Texas Christian University, Texas
- Union College, New York
- University of Rochester, New York
- Wheaton College, Massachusetts
- Ithaca College, New York
- Knox College, Illinois
- The University of the South, Tennessee
- Washington College, Maryland
- High School Seniors: Currently in Grade 12 (or gap year)
- Citizenship: Indian citizen, Indian citizens living abroad, OCI Card Holders and Foreign nationals living/studying in India
- Critical Thinking Ability: Strong creative problem-solving skills, both in academic and non-academic settings
- Soft Skills: Strong team playing and communication skills. Positive attitude, charisma & leadership skill
- Personal Vision: Strong desire to study abroad at one of our partner colleges. Desire to be an active member of the Next Genius community and give back to society
- Need Aware: Ability to pay for living costs at college for a duration of 4 years (up to INR 10 Lac per year towards housing, food, insurance, flights, books)
- College Fit: Students who create their college list based on “fit” tend to gain more success in the application process. We highly encourage you to learn more about the colleges and scholarships and identify the colleges that fit your aspirations and profile the best.
Pay registration fees of ₹500 [non-refundable] and submit your online application.
- Deadline October 12, 2021: Online Critical Thinking Test- Solve an online critical thinking assessment.
- November 2021: College Selection- Shortlisted students are provided with detailed information about the various scholarships and are invited to identify college(s) of their preference.
- January 1, 2022: College Application- Candidates submit a complete college application to a college of their choice.
- January 21 & 22, 2022: Online Interview & Awards- Candidates are interviewed online. Scholarships are awarded in a public award ceremony.
- May 1, 2022: Scholarship Acceptance & Enrollment- Scholarship winners have till May 1, 2022 to confirm their acceptance. Next Genius Scholarships are Non-binding.
Call: +91 8779336166 (Mon – Fri, 10 AM to 7 PM)
Click here to view the official notification of The Next Genius Scholarship Program 2021-22 for Class 12 Students.
You may also be interested in: