Registrations are invited for The Mentoring YUVA Quiz 2021 by Govt of India. The last date of registration is 31 July 2021.
About The Mentoring YUVA Quiz
To commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence as part of the ongoing ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, Ministry of Education is conducting this Quiz competition on ‘YUVA- PM’s Scheme for Mentorship of Young Authors.
As part of the “Prime Minister’s Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” and in tune with the PM’s vision of Global Citizen, the YUVA (Young, Upcoming and Versatile Authors) Scheme will be a social investment for a knowledge-based society, percolating the idea of appreciation of literature and language among the young creative minds. Through mentoring of the creative skills of young authors, this scheme will provide them training towards cultural and literary perspectives. While preparing them as authors and creative leaders of the future, this scheme will ensure to bring to centre stage the rich heritage of accumulated ancient wisdom.
This campaign will bring to fore the perspectives of the young generation of writers on themes like Unsung Heroes, Freedom Fighters Unknown and Forgotten Places and their role in the National Movement and other related themes in an innovative and creative manner.
This scheme will ensure creating a pool of authors in Indian Languages as well as English who are ready to express themselves and project India on any international platform, as well as it will help in projecting Indian culture and literature globally. The 75 young authors so mentored shall become proficient in writing in various genres like fiction, non-fiction, travelogues, memoirs, drama, poetry and so on.
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Entry into the Quiz is open to all Indian citizens.
Interested candidates can register & play the quiz via this page.
- First Prize: Rs 20,000/- + e-certificate.
- Second Prize: Rs 10,000/- + e-certificate
- Third Prize: Rs 5000/- + e-certificate
You may also be interested in: