Registrations are open for The Good Samaritan- National Road Safety Quiz by MyGov on 15 Oct- 15 Nov 2021. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the Quiz
This quiz an ingenious initiative by the Indian Road Safety Campaign (IRSC) solely developed for the purpose of creating awareness regarding Road accidents, Traffic laws, emergency services, new reforms and safety all across the country.
The quiz is aimed at making the roads and streets in India safer by raising awareness about how to avoid accidents and injuries while on the road. It provides an opportunity for the participants to assess their awareness about road safety, learn new facts about it and at the same time, win exciting prizes! The quiz will be on the theme of The Good Samaritan.
The questions under this theme would include the following topics:
- The Good Samaritan Law and the latest additions to it
- Basic First Aid
- Emergency responses
- Emergency contacts and agencies in India
- Vehicles for emergency duties
The aim of the quiz is to provide the participants with necessary information regarding road safety in a more approachable and fun way, through a quiz format. We wish to make Indian roads safer by laying out useful details to avoid road accidents, understand traffic regulation, act quickly during a road mishap etc.
- The quiz will be open to all from 15th October 2021 to 15th November 2021.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will lead to the participant’s disqualification.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner. In case of multiple entries completing same number of correct answers in the same time, the winner will be selected through a draw of lots.
- You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you will give consent to these details being used for the purpose of the Quiz.
Interested candidates can login and play via this page.
7* highest scorers will receive Rs 5,000/- each.
Click here to view the official notification of The Good Samaritan- National Road Safety Quiz by MyGov.
You may also be interested in: