The Global Reliability Summit 2019 (GRS2019) is a leading international forum that brings together leading industry experts and practitioners from all over the globe focused on building and sustaining the high-performing reliability programs.
Attracting a diverse and eclectic mix of speakers, delegates, exhibitors and attendees, GRS facilitates the exchange of ideas and discussions on plant reliability and maintenance related issues, while simultaneously meeting the strategic objectives of the industry, making it the most important event for reliability professionals across the industry.
Showcasing, 20+ Speakers & 250+ Attendees from over 100 global organizations, GRS2019 is dedicated to facilitating the manufacturing industry’s transition to an agile, lean & sustainable future.
Industry 4.0, Industrial IoT, Emerging Technologies
- Deep Technology in plant maintenance & Reliability
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Industry 4.0
- Standardization of Industry 4.0
- Predictive Analytics and Machine Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Connected Factory Solutions
- Reducing MTTR with Analytics and IIoT
- Digital Twin and Predictive Twin
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Asset Management Strategy
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Asset Performance Management (APM)
- Risked Based Inspection (RBI)
- Reliability Instrumented System (RIS)
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Defect Elimination (DE)
- PM Optimization (PMO)
- RAM Studies (RAM)
- Design for Reliability (DFR)
- Condition Based Maintenance Strategy (CBM Strategy)
- Asset Condition Management (ACM)
- Asset Life Assessment (ALA)
- Turnaround and Shutdown Management
Predictive Maintenance Tools & Techniques
- Vibration Analysis
- Infrared Thermography
- Motor Current Signature Analysis
- Oil Analysis
- Laser Alignment
- Dynamic Balancing
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Machine Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- IIoT Sensors
- PdM by Automated Drones
- Ultrasound Solutions technology
- IR Windows
- The authors are invited to submit full papers for consideration (maximum 15 slides and pdf format only).
- The submission of the paper must be original and should not have been previously published or under consideration for publication. All papers will be sent for peer review and the corresponding author will be notified of the outcome of the review process.
- To submit the abstract click here.
The last date for abstract submission is Sept 21.
Email ID: email@example.com