The Energy Resources Institute (TERI), a global think tank, invites applications for multiple Research positions from interested candidates.
TERI welcomes bright and committed individuals interested in pursuing a career in research, consultancy and intervention activities.
TERI provides opportunities that promote career growth and development of employees. It also provides global exposure to its employees through its international projects, events, and workshops.
Who can Apply?
Those specializing in the following disciplines may apply:
- Financial analysis.
- Transport economics.
- Renewable energy.
- Natural and social sciences.
- Public policy.
- Environment & Waste Management: Research Associate.
- Transport & Urban Governance: Associate Fellow/Fellow (Urban Planning / Smart Cities) Location – Vijayawada.
- Sustainable Agriculture: Project Associate -Nanotoxicity.
- Water Resources: Research Associate.
- Water Resources: Research Associate I.
- Information Technology and Services: Sr Software Developer.
- Renewable Energy Technologies: State Engagement Consultant ¿I-SMART.
How to apply?
- Click here to apply.
- You can also send your CV at recruit[at]teri.res.in