Applications are now open for Entrepreneur in Training (EIT) Program 2020 by The Digital Economist. The program is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for early-stage professionals, recent graduates, and students who are looking for practical training in building digital-first businesses.
With a focus on social entrepreneurship, leveraging cutting edge technologies and economics training, the 12-24 weeks program provides an unparalleled opportunity to work alongside global leaders in financial technology, emerging technologies, and technology investing.
The Entrepreneur in Training Program is free of cost.
- High social intelligence, self-awareness, and humility with excellent communication skills.
- Keen interest in The Digital Economist’s core domains – digital technologies, economics, entrepreneurship, innovation, and investments.
- Self-motivation to contribute to ongoing projects and suggest new initiatives to drive forward and amplify the mission of The Digital Economist, “Driving Technological Convergence towards a Human-centered Digital Economy”
- Bachelor’s degree (completed or ongoing) with a combination of subjects encompassing social sciences, technology, and natural sciences.
- Ability to be proactive and take direction; and agility in implementation.
- Sharp learning skills, ease at working both independently as well as within groups.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 31, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Course on Java Programming and Software Engineering Fundamentals by Duke University [Online, 5 Months]: Enroll Now.