Commonwealth100 is inviting registrations for The Common Purpose Program 2021.
Commonwealth100 is open to young leaders who are from a Commonwealth country, or who currently live, work or study in a Commonwealth country, and are interested in shaping the legacy of the Commonwealth.
- A new generation of young leaders to come through who have the commitment and ability to bridge divides
- Stronger links across regions, backgrounds and generations (through our webinars and alumni offerings), which help them to work better together
- A broader base of leadership in Commonwealth cities and countries
- Framing a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future
About the Program
In these uniquely challenging times, the demand for effective leadership – in our organizations and in society – has never been greater. We face problems that are complex and interconnected – problems that can only be solved by leaders who see the bigger picture and adapt to an ever-changing context.
That’s why, at Common Purpose, we have distilled our 30 years of our unique leadership development experience into these two powerful online programmes for senior and emerging leaders. We believe that now, more than ever, we need to support and develop leaders who can cross boundaries, solve complex problems and produce change.
- Commonwealth100 is open to young people, aged 18+, from across the Commonwealth.
- You may be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education.
- The Common Purpose Programme for emerging leaders: 3 November 2021 to 11 May 2022
Eligibility: Open to participants in India, Ireland, South Africa and the UK and the US.
- The Common Purpose Programme for senior leaders: 29 April 2021, 5 October 2021, 9 March 2022
Eligibility: Open to participants in Hong Kong, India, Ireland and the UK.
How to Register?
To register for this opportunity, click here.
You may also be interested in: