Tezpur University, Assam invites applications from dedicated candidates for the posts of District Program Managers under the Jal Jeevan Mission.
To implement the Jal Jeevan Mission at the district level, there is an urgent need for a proactive District Programme Manager (DPM) for the mission to lead and coordinate with the team for smooth implementation of the said mission.
The primary objective for this position is to lead and coordinate with the district team for effective implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam at the district level.
District Program Managers (33 – 1 (one) position in each district i.e. 33 districts)
You might also be interested in Senior Project Scientist at IIT Mandi: Apply by Dec 7.
The scope of work for the District Programme Manager (DPM) is as follows:
- The District Programme Manager (DPM) will coordinate between the technical team and the support activity team for effective implementation of the Mission at the district level.
- The District Programme Manager (DPM) will have to play a critical role in building a ‘Team’ of those associated with project coordination under the guidance of District Mission Director cum EE (PHE).
- Ensure timely preparation of the village Action Plans and District Action Plans.
- Ensure effective communication to all stakeholders at the district and GP level through IEC.
- Ensure effective community mobilization by the implementing Support Agencies.
- Ensure timely inspection of the ongoing projects by the Third-Party Inspection agencies.
- The minimum educational qualification is B.E/ B.TECH (in any stream) with MBA/ PGDM/ PGDBM (in any specialization) from a recognized University or Institute.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Development sector especially in rural/ urban infrastructure management/ community-driven projects, etc.
- The minimum age is 30 years and the maximum age is 45 years as of 01-11-2020.
- Willingness to travel extensively in rural areas and in remote villages of the district.
- Ability to interact easily with the Rural Communities.
- Adequate computer skills and proficiency in English and any local language.
- Should respect the rural poor or uneducated people of the State.
- Willingness to accept a mission mode environment of works.
- Should be proficient in using IT tools including MS-office package (MS-Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint).
You might also be interested in JRF (Under SERB Funded Project) at NIT Warangal [With Ph.D. Registration]: Apply by Dec 24.
The proposed remuneration for the District Programme Managers (DPM) will be Rs. 50,000.00 (Rupees Fifty thousand only) per month (inclusive of all incentives & perks).
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is December 9, 2020.
The copies of Academic transcripts (HSLC onwards) and work experience documents must be uploaded. A write-up on the details of relevant work experience needs to be uploaded.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.