TERI SAS New Delhi invites admission applications for PhD Programmes 2020. Interested and eligible candidates for the same can check out full details below.
TERI SAS offers Ph.D. on the following thematic areas
- Bioresources & Biotechnology
- Business Sustainability
- Energy & Environment
- Natural Resource Management
- Policy Studies
- Water Science & Governance
- Legal Studies
- M.Sc/M.A/M.Phil in a relevant field or equivalent.
- LL.M OR equivalent postgraduate degree in law for admission to Ph.D in Law.
- In extremely exceptional cases the admission committee may consider an application from a candidate who possess a B.Tech in a relevant field or equivalent. Only those who have a minimum CGPA of 8.0 on a 10 point scale or 75% marks should consider applying in this category. It may be noted that consideration under this category would be evaluated extremely strictly by an evaluation and admissions committee and admissions would only be in extremely exceptional cases, and would entail extended pre-Ph.D course work requirement.
Candidates (sponsored/non-sponsored) applying on part-time basis need to have a minimum work experience of 3 years in organizations approved by the department research committee.
Admission will be made based on written tests and interview. A weightage of 70% to the written test and 30% to the performance in interview shall be given. Written test will have two papers of equal weightages (35% each). Paper I will be on ‘Research Methodology’ which will be a common paper for admission in all departments of the University. Paper-II will be department/subject-specific.
- Last date of receipt of application forms 15 May 2020
- Scrutiny and shortlisting of Ph. D applications by Department 1 June 2020
- Ph.D common admission test (RAT+ Dept. Specific test) 15 June 2020
- Ph. D Interviews 15-16 June 2020
Interested and eligible candidates for the PhD programme 2020 can apply online via this page.