The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), New Delhi, invites applications for the post of Consultant at the institute.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment, and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
The consultant will conduct research on the status of energy losses, energy efficiency, and renewable energy and their progress in India for further strategizing solutions on regulatory and operational aspects. This involves:
- Collection of primary and secondary data related to the energy sector
- Literature review of various national and international reports and papers relevant to assigned project requirements
- Data analysis
- Preparation of concept notes and project reports
- Client handling and meetings
- Engage with key stakeholders for the execution of project tasks
- Keep up to date on the latest trends in the energy industry
- Perform other tasks as assigned as per requirement
You might also be interested in Consultants at Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee [4 Vacancies]: Walk-in-Interview on Dec 15.
- BE/ B.Tech with M.Tech/ MBA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Power/ Energy sector
- Experience in consultancy, capacity building, and demand-side management would be an added advantage
- Aptitude for statistical analysis
- Attention to details
- Excellent English communication.
The job location will be Delhi.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is November 30, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.