JOB POST: Temporary Faculty Positions at University of Madras: Apply by Feb 11
Applications are invited for Faculty Positions at the Assistant Professor Level purely on a full-time temporary basis for a period of 120 days and extendable for a further period of 120 days, in the Institute of Distance Education for disciplines mentioned below:
- Cyber Forensics and Information Security: 01
- History: 01
At the level of Assistant Professor:
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
For temporary Assistant Professor Level: Rs 30,000/- per month
Nature of Appointment
The appointment is purely temporary for one semester (120 days) or until the appointment of permanent faculty whichever is earlier.
How to Apply?
Duly completed applications forms along with all necessary documents given in the list should be submitted on or before 11-02-2020 to:
The Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai 600 005
- Date of issue of Advertisement: 21-01-2020
- Last Date for Receiving Applications: 11-02-2020
- Display of shortlisted candidates for Interview: 17-02-2020
For more details, click here.
About the Author