NIT Mizoram, Aizawl is an Institute of National Importance conducting UG, PG and Ph.D. programs in Engineering & Technology and Ph.D. programs in Basic Science & HSS. It is one of the 10 (ten) newly established NITs in the country.
Applications for the post of Temporary Faculty in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record, with a commitment to quality teaching and potential for the conduct of research. Eligible candidates have to report at least one hour before the scheduled time for Walk-in-Interview at NIT Mizoram as per the details given below.
- Computer Sc. & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Temporary Faculty Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have First Class in the preceding degrees or Master’s degree in Engineering with first class (60 % marks or CGPA 6.5/10) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level.
Rs. 70,000/- (for Ph.D.) And Rs. 63,000/- (for M.E/ M. Tech)
- The walk-in-interview will be held on 04.02.2020 (Tuesday) At 10:00 AM Onwards at NIT Mizoram.
- All qualifications, experience, etc. will be recognized as on 03.02.2020.
- Candidates are advised to produce all the certificates, testimonials and other relevant documents in original during the time of walk-in-interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring one set of self-attested photocopy of the certificates and two recent passport size color photographs.
- There is no application fee and no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The candidates will be interviewed only after scrutiny of educational and experience certificates. Hence, it is advisable to bring all the original certificates.
Phone Number: 0389-2391699