The Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal is conducting a Walk-in-Interview for Appointment of Temporary Faculty in various departments of the institute on July 27, 2020 (Monday) from 10.30 am onwards.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, also known as National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, is a public technical university located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is part of the group of publicly funded institutions in India known as the National Institutes of Technology.
- Architecture and Planning
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Applications & Bio Informatics
- Management Studies (Finance)
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
The candidate should have a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned department. Preference shall be given to the candidates having Ph.D. Degree/ qualified NET.
Selected candidates having a Ph.D. degree shall get a consolidated salary of Rs.65,000.00 p.m. and others will get Rs.50,000.00 p.m.
The tenure of Appointment shall be odd semester commencing from 4th Aug 2020 & up to the end of the semester and shall not be extended under any circumstances.
- Interested candidates may submit an application and resume on plain paper along with photocopies of certificates & testimonials in the Office of the concerned Head of Department on or before the date & time of Interview.
- Candidate must bring Original Certificates & Testimonials for verification.
- The Director reserves the right to select/ reject any Candidate/ all Candidates called for interview.
- The walk-in-interview will be held on July 27, 2020 (Monday) from 10.30 am onwards.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Faculty Positions at IIT Roorkee [Multiple Vacancies]: Apply by Aug 26.