Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 546 Degree College Lecturers in Residential Degree Colleges (Women). Interested and eligible candidates may apply within June 24.
Details about TSPSC Recruitment-2017, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Name of Post: Lecturer (Women)
Number of Vacancies: 546
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,270-93,780
Job Location: Telangana
Candidates should have cleared Post Graduation in relevant subjects from a recognised university.
Minimum age limit is18 years and Maximum age limit is 44 years.
- SC/ST Candidates: Relaxation of age by 5 years
- BC candidates: Relaxation of age by 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen: Relaxation of age by 3 years
- N.C.C. (as Instructor in N.C.C.): Relaxation of age by 3 years
- Physically Handicap: Relaxation of age by 10 years
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Examination.
General/UR Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- as Online Application Processing Fee and Rs. 120/- as Examination Fee through SBI ePay online mode. SC/ST/BC/PH and Unemployed applicants (Only Telengana State) do not have to pay any fee.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through TSPSC website https://tspsc.gov.in/ by June 24.
- Last Date for Online Application: June 24
- Date of Examination: July 23
For more information, please click on this link.