Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Junior Lecturers in Residential Educational Institutions Societies
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC.
Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Important note: Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their OTR Applications.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR.
The details of vacancies are given below:-
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2017 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|1.||Junior Lecturers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule|
Telangana Backward Classes Welfare
Residential Educational Institutions Society.
|2.||Junior Lecturers in Telangana Tribal Welfare|
Residential Educational Institutions Society.
|3.||Junior Lecturers in Telangana Residential|
Educational Institutions Society
A post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) (Annexure-A) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC. Incase of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
Name of the post and required Subjects in Post Graduation
- Junior Lecturer in Telugu-A. in Telugu OR M.O.L. in Oriental Languages in the concerned subject
- Junior Lecturer in Sanskrit– M.A. in Sanskrit OR Vidya Praveen (Sanskrit) of Andhra University OR Siromani (Sanskrit) of S.V. University OR B.O.L Degree with Sanskrit. Note: Candidates with specialisation like Sahithya, Vyakarana, Nyaya Mimamsa and Vedanths etc in the above titles and Degree are eligible for appointment as J.Ls in Sanskrit
- Junior Lecturer in English-A. in English
- Junior Lecturer in Mathematics- A./M.Sc.in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/ Statistics /Applied Statistics/ A.O. Maths of Nagarjuna University/Pure Mathematics of Central University
- Junior Lecturer in Physics- Sc. in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics of Osmania University / Nuclear Physics of Andhra University/ Meteorology and Oceanography / Engineering Physics and Instrumentation of Osmania University / M.Sc. (Tech) Co-Physics
- Junior Lecturer in Chemistry Sc. in Chemistry/ In organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Nuclear Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Environmental Chemistry/Mineral Chemistry/ Fertilisers and Agro Chemicals/Phyto Chemistry and Forest Products/ Chemistry of food and Drugs/Synthetic Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Associate ship exam in Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry of Osmania University
- Junior Lecturer in Botany– M.Sc. in Bio Science of Andhra University/Bioloical Sciences of Osmania University/Plant Science of Krishnadevaraya and Osmania University/ Environmental Biology of Nagarjuna University/ Modern Biology of Maratwada University/ Experimental Biology of Saurashtra University/Bio Technology/ Life Sciences of Indore University Marine Biology of Andhra University/ Botany/ Micro-Biology.
- Junior Lecturer in ZoologySc. in Zoology/Biological Sciences of Andhra University/Biological Sciences of Osmania University /Animal Biology of S.V. University/Environmental Biology of Nagarjuna University/Marine Biology of Karnataka University/Modern Biology of Marathwada University/Experimental Biology of Saurashtra University/Life Science of Indore University
- Junior Lecturer in Economics-A. in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Mathematical Economics/Rural Development
- Junior Lecturer in CommerceCom. in Commerce/M.F.A. (Master of Financial Analysis) renamed as M.Com (Financial Accounting) of Kakathiya University having B.Com at graduation level should alone be considered.
- Junior Lecturer in CivicsA. in Political Science/Public Administration
- Junior Lecturer in HistoryA. in History/Ancient History and Archaeology
Each applicant must pay Rs: 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
How to apply?
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
I STEP: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen.
If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button.
In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP:-Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates.
The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302
(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com