Applications are invited online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the posts of:
- Civil Assistant Surgeons in Insurance Medical Service: 43 vacancies
- Lecturers in Radiological Physics and Physicist in Director of Medical Education (HM&FW Department: 6 vacancies
- Tutors in Director of Medical Education (HM & FW Department): 65 vacancies
- Submission of ONLINE applications from: 22/08 /2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications: 15/09/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (rupees two hundred only) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (rupees one hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following categories of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- SC, ST & BC candidates of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- Ex-service men
How to Apply:
The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their OTR Applications.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR