TEDxDTU is introducing a series of webinars where unique individuals will be speaking on this years theme Adapt to Change, Change to Adapt. The webinars will be held online from 11th July 2020 to 18th July 2020.
About the Webinars
The ability to adapt to change is aided, as are all faculties that we prize as essentially human in its path by our ingenuity and technology; though it is often forgotten that we also possess the converse ability of change to adapt, a more conscious process.
To be able to acclimate to circumstances is perhaps a key factor in getting through life. Our lives are these transient dances through the universe, and the acceptance of change that exists in our lives will only make it richer. By adapting to change, and by changing to adapt, we celebrate our experience of life and the knowledge that comes over time.
Life can be difficult to navigate in our fast-moving society. There is no escaping the impact that ‘Adapting to change’ can bring into our lives, but ‘Changing to Adapt’ is the key to a life where growth is survival.
- Anil Trigunayat, Retired IFS Officer, Former Ambassador, Member of the International Trade Council
- Arjun Ramesh Hardas, Indian Representative at the American Jewish Committee, Former India Affairs Associate for The Israel Project
- Dr. Toolika Gupta, Director at The Indian Institute of Crafts and Design (IICD), Founder of the Centre for Textiles and Clothing Research
- Lalit Kumar Das, Design Educator, Founding Editor of Design for all India Newsletter
- Vineet Panchhi, Founder of MotoGazing and Word of Mouth Media
Interested candidates can register online for free via this page.
Date & Time
- Sat, Jul 11, 2020 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM IST
- Sun, Jul 12, 2020 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM IST
- Tue, Jul 14, 2020 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM IST
- Wed, Jul 15, 2020 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM IST
- Thu, Jul 16, 2020 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM IST
- Sat, Jul 18, 2020 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM IST
Note: Noticebard is a proud media partner for this event.