“TEDxOsmaniaU is a local, independently organized TEDx event in Hyderabad, India, that strives to re-create the unique experience found at TED. At its core, the fundamental goal is to foster “Ideas worth spreading”. We aim to provide a platform where thinkers and change-makers co-inspire to question the way we think.
About the Event
Not everything that breaks makes a mess. Sometimes it’s beautiful and empowering, like the times you break a STEREOTYPE. The most awaited event, TedX OsmaniaU is back this year and this time it’s going to be virtual! Let’s come together to listen to inspiring stories that’ll revolve around this year’s theme: Breaking the glass ceiling, Breaking stereotypes. This May 30th, instead of trying to squeeze into a glass slipper, let’s break the glass ceiling!
TEDxOsmaniaU 2021 has an amazing speaker panel consisting of the following people:
- Dr. Parakala Prabhakar, Political economist
- Raifa Basheer, HR Consultant & Resume Strategist
- Prachotan Devulapalli, Carnatic Music Vocalist & World Record Holder
- Dr. D Vijay Kumar, Founder Director, Indus Universal School, Hyderabad
- Pranava Nidumolu, CEO & Founder, Gen Z Leaders
- Priyal Keni, Chartered Accountant & International Rifle Shooter
- Zuchobeni Tungoe, Miss Nagaland & Miss India 2020 Finalist
- Shantha Sinha, Former Chairperson, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, GOI
- Manisha Eerabathini, Independent Artist & Playback singer
For registrations, check out our official website and buy your tickets for FREE!
The event is scheduled on the 30th of May in a virtual set-up starting from 10 AM IST.
For official notification, click here.
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this event.