About Ramco Institute of Technology
Ramco Institute of Technology, is an Engineering college in Rajapalayam, approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
Techyuga’19 is the annual Technical Symposium of Ramco Institute of Technology, Rajapalayam, Tamil Nadu. Techyuga’19 is in its sixth edition which is ready to bring you the experience of innovation, competition and learning environment. Please mark the day August 31, 2019 in your calendar to participate in the State Level Event. Techyuga’19 will keep you captivated in a plethora of Professional shows, Competitions and Workshops that will nourish and enrich your talented minds.
Events and Workshops
- Workshop on Tensor Flow: TensorFlow is an end-to-end open source platform for machine learning. It has a comprehensive, flexible ecosystem of tools, libraries and community resources that lets researchers push the state-of-the-art in ML and developers easily build and deploy ML powered applications. The Objective of this workshop is to present the Deep Learning Fundamentals and TensorFlow Framework to the participants. This is a complete Hands-on Workshop for BEGINNERS in Deep Learning.
- Mad-Ads: Mad ads is a perfect platform to exhibit your marketing and advertising skills. The topic will be on-spot and technical. Five minutes preparation time will be provided for each team. Participants shall be judged on the basis of spontaneity, content, on-stage presentation, coordination and overall appeal of the advertisement.
- Technical Paper Presentation: The purpose of this paper presentation event is to provide a vibrant platform for a wide cross section of students to interact and exchange useful ideas, and giving guide lines on technical, research and developments. This event provides opportunity for the students to share their research ideas and knowledge in various domains. The research papers with original work from thermal, manufacturing, quality, automobile, design, energy, robotics, environment, welding & management are invited.
- Mr. Machinist: This event requires physical skills with which participants must perform various machine processes provided with certain design and work piece within the given time using lathe machine and component design specifications.
- Bob The Builder: Do you think you can design any civil related structures? Put your skills to the model and showcase your imagination through the use of Ice-cream sticks and glue. If yes, this event is most certainly for you!
Phone: 04563 233400
For more information, visit the official site by clicking here.