Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Lucknow, (Department of Chemicals and Petrochemical, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India) is organizing a National Level Technical Paper presentation competition “TECHSAT’19 ” On 1st Of November 2019.
TECHSAT’19 is a national level Techfest event conducted by the Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Lucknow. ‘A man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones’ the phrases of Confucius the TECHSAT platform will be a small stone to achieve mountain success in terms of knowledge and talent.
TECHSAT provides you a platform to unleash your talent by means of presentation and showcase your ideas in front of the esteemed panel of Judges. Various topics in various domains are given to show your flair.
Paper Presentation Topics
Management of Science Domain
1. Should PUBLIC Servants have the right to strike
2. Should Tobacco Companies be responsible for smoking-related disease
3. Zero Inflammation and the Consistent rise in food prices
4. Rural Development- A right Answer to Unemployment
5. Measure for minimizing Noise Pollution
6. Hydrogen- A alternate fuel
1. Biometrics in secure E- Transactions
2. 5 Pena PC Technology
3. Touchless Touchscreen Technology
4. Role of Cyber Security In Technology
5. Voice Operated Intelligent Fire Extinguisher Vehicle
6. Earth Simulator- fastest Supercomputer
Mechanical Engineering Domain
1. Car speed control By Bluetooth
2. CRDI Engines
3. Abrasive Blast Cleaning
4. Air Cars
5. Active roll-over protection system in automobile
6. Advanced Battery and Fuel cell Development for Electric Vehicle
1. Polymers For PHOTONIC applications
2. Plastics In Aerospace Engineering
3. Superabsorbent Plastics
4. High-performance polymer with respect to thermal stability
5. Plastics waste management
6. Biodegradable plastics
Rs 150 per head
How to Register
For registration click here
Registration Deadline: The Interested Candidates Are Supposed to register themselves by the 20th of Oct 2019.
Competition Date: Nov 01, 2019.
1. An ID card is mandatory.
2. Time management will be strictly followed.
3. Any act against the spirit of the event is strictly disqualified without any reason.
4. Candidates should send their abstracts to our E-mail on or before the specified date.
5. Selected candidates will be intimated through their respective E-mail.
6. The presentation should be in ‘ppt’ forms.
7. The papers must be one of the mentioned topics.
8. During the event, the participants have given 8 minutes to present their paper and 2 minutes for queries.
9. Participants to mail their full paper presentation before event gets starts.
1. The judging panel reserves the rights to disqualify the participant team if any of the rules given above are breached by any participant
2. Papers will be judged on
• Findings and Analysis
Vineet Ojha: 7270977588
Vaibhav Mishra: 7310171132
Aakarsh Lodhi: 9084571285