About the B-School
Imperial College Business School is a global business school located in London, United Kingdom. Queen Elizabeth II opened the business school in 2004, as a part of Imperial College London. The school’s vision is “to benefit global business and improve society through the power of innovative thinking.”
About the Scholarship
Whether it’s AI, automation, analytics or more, the world of business is being rapidly shaped by technology and innovation. At Imperial College Business School, we drive business advantage through the fusion of business and technology and an entrepreneurial mind-set. We are delighted to launch a new Technology and Innovation Scholarship, with awards of up £20,000 available to recognise students who can demonstrate experience of using technology to innovate.
- A demonstrable passion for innovation and technology
- A strong academic background and/or academic potential
- The overall strength of your application and references
- Your responses to the scholarship essay question, as outlined above
How to Apply?
All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following questions:
- Describe a time when you used technology to find an innovative solution to solve a specific real-world problem or meet a certain goal.
- To apply for the scholarship, click here.
Feb 17, 2020