The TIME conferences are national conferences held mathematics Curriculum and Assessment every two years.
TIME conferences serve a dual role: as a forum in which mathematics educators and teachers will come together to discuss and probe major issues associated with the integration of technology in mathematics teaching and learning, and as a place where they can share their perspectives, personal experiences, and innovative teaching practices.
The 8th TIME 2017 was held at Kochi and attracted 170 participants.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited on the following themes:
- Use of technology in the mathematics classroom
- Use of Innovative resources in mathematics classrooms
- Mathematics Modelling and Applications in School Mathematics
- Mathematics Curriculum and Assessment
- Mathematics in non-formal spaces
Interested candidates can download the abstract submission form by clicking here.
For registration click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, click here.