CfP: NUiCONE 2019- Technologies for Sustainable Development @ Nirma University, Ahmedabad [Nov 21-22]: Submit by June 30
Nirma University International Conference on Engineering (NUiCONE) is a flagship event of the Institute of Technology, Nirma University.
The conference follows the successful organization of four national conferences and six international conferences in previous years. This year the main theme of the conference is ‘Technologies for Sustainable Development”.
NUiCONE 2019 will be a multidisciplinary event encompassing themes related to various disciplines of Engineering & Technology.
The objective of the conference is to bring professional engineers working relentlessly for sustainable development technologies from industry, academics, research organization and research scholars of matching interests on a common platform to share new ideas, experiences and knowledge in various fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Advances in Transportation Engineering
- Emerging Trends in Water Resources and Environmental Engineering
- Construction Technology and Management
- Concrete and Structural Engineering
- Futuristic Power System
- Control of Power Electronics Converters, Drives and Emobility
- Advanced Electrical Machines
- Chemical process development and design
- Technologies and Green Environment
- Sustainable Manufacturing Processes
- Design and Analysis of Machine and Mechanism
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Control and Automation
- Electronic Communications
- Electronics Circuits and System Design
- Signal Processing
- Advances in Networking Technologies
- Machine Intelligence/ and Smart Apparatus Computational Intelligence
- Autonomic Computing
- Recent Trends in Applied Mathematics
- Recent Trends in Teaching Learning in Engineering Education
Call for Papers:
Researchers, Academicians and Professionals are invited to submit a full-length paper not exceeding five A4 size pages at the technical sessions of NUiCONE-2019.
A poster session will also be organized. The papers selected for presentation will be included only in the conference proceeding of NUiCONE-2019. The accepted papers will be recommended to CRC Press, Taylor & Francis.
How to Register:
The format of the paper is available here. Soft copies of the papers in specified format should be uploaded on the conference website.
Ideally, a full-length paper should not be exceeding five A4 size pages. An author may increase the number of pages by paying an additional charge of Rs.1500 per page.
Find registration form attached here.
Extended Paper Submission Date: 30/06/2019
Intimation of Acceptance: 16/08/2019
Submission of Camera Ready Copy: 01/09/2019
Indian Delegate/ First author of Paper: Rs. 8000 + 18% GST
Student*: Rs. 3000 + 18% GST
Research Scholar*: Rs. 4000 + 18% GST
Industry Delegate: Rs. 10000 + 18% GST
Foreign Delegates: $ 200 + 18% GST
*One full registration is compulsory for first author of the paper. Selected papers will be published with Taylor and Francis CRC Press.
For more information, click here.
About the Author
Poet at heart, literature student for real, and metaphors in between. Juggling between too many tasks amidst binging TV shows; alternatively FOMOW-ing.