The International Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (ICEEME-17) will be held on 4th November, 2017 at Chandigarh, India. ICEEME-17 and is being organized by technoarete-India to provide an opportunity to research scholars, delegates and students to interact and share their experience and knowledge in technology application.
ICEEME-17 will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
Our main objective is to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of common man’s life by improving the theory and practice of various disciplines and sectors of Engineering and Technology.
Technoarete being one of the largest professional association of South Asia organizes conferences, workshop, seminars and/or awareness programs by providing the technical and other supports to improve research and development activities, publishing high quality academic international journals as well as upto date and current transactions.
- Early Bird Registration: 16th October, 2017
- Approval Notification: 18th October, 2017
- Final Paper Submission: 20th October, 2017
- Last Date of Registration: 24th October, 2017
- Date of Conference: 4th November, 2017
Scope and Benefits:
- All the registered papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- All the accepted paper will be published in relevant International Journals after the Conference.
- Best Paper Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation
Technoarete Delegates Exchange Programme (IDEP):
Delegates from Technoarete International conferences with brilliant ideas and research initiatives would be referred to carry out the research and development activities at overseas, abroad and International organizations having collaboration with Technoarete International.
Prof. Deepika Das
Assistant Joint Secretary and International Panel Member
Contact No.: +91-9040697662 (Call/Whatsapp) (Call Mon-Sat, 10.00AM to 6.00PM)
Mail: email@example.com (Send your queries related to Conferences only)