Techlearn, an emerging EdTech space, is organizing a Free Technical Session on ‘How Uber Saves your Time’ on June 19, 2021, from 7 pm onwards.
If you have ever booked an Uber, you might know how simple the process is-just press a button, set the pickup location, request a car, go for a ride and pay with a click of a button. The process is simple but there is a lot going on behind the scenes.
TechLearn stands for knowledge discovery through brand stories. TechLearn (Ashoka Systems India Pvt Ltd) is a company operating in the EdTech space, established to continuously develop the skills required to harness the industry innovation.
The company was born with a vision to empower the learner community with problem-solving and analytical skills. They have been successfully imparting the knowledge of future technologies along with providing a real-time solution to complicated industry problems.
- Uber has 93 million active users. Uber processed $26.61 billion worth of bookings in 2020. 1.44 billion rides are completed through Uber every quarter.
- Uber is the fastest-growing startup standing at the top of its game.
- If you have ever booked an Uber, you might know how simple the process is –just press a button, set the pickup location, request a car, go for a ride and pay with a click of a button.
- The process is simple but there is a lot going on behind the scenes.
- Despite having such a vast number of trips how do you think they manage to get you a cab in few minutes?
- Uber uses AI, Data Science to manage their fleet, make predictions of future demand, etc.
- If you want to understand how Uber uses use data science, particularly “clustering” techniques to save our time, please attend this Live Session.
The technical session is free of cost. To register for the session, click here.
The session will be held on June 19, 2021 from 7 pm onwards.
Note: This is a sponsored post.