Applications are invited from meritorious candidates by the Mission Directorate, JJM, Assam intends to engage 96 (Ninety-six) Technical Officers in various districts of the State of Assam. The selection for recruitment will be done through a partnership with Tezpur University. However, Tezpur University has no role in the issuance of appointment letters and other employment and service-related matters.
Jal Jeevan Mission is a Flagship Programme. The Government of India has restructured and subsumed the ongoing National Rural Drinking Water Programme (NRDWP) into Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) to provide Functional Household Tap Connection (FHTC) to every rural household by 2024.
Technical Officers (96)
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of Village Action/ District Action Plans.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) for rural water.
- On-site verification and monitoring of construction of water supply scheme and Plans, supply, and retrofitting.
- Operation and maintenance of FHTCs.
- Regular follow up with District officials on the quality construction of water supply schemes including FHTCs.
- B.E./ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with a minimum of 60% marks.
- The candidates should be a domicile of Assam.
- Age, not more than 35 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Relevant knowledge in areas of community-driven rural/urban development projects (Water supply, Roads, Buildings, Sanitation, and other relevant areas)
- Computer Knowledge in MS office/ OS and the Internet.
- Willing to work in a complex, multi-stakeholder, and fast-moving environment.
- Willing to work under pressure, respecting strict deadlines, and multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of Assamese, English, Hindi & other local languages (s).
- Good social, analytical, communication, interpersonal, and planning skills.
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Willing to travel extensively within and outside the state.
The contract period of the Technical Officer is initially for a period of 11 months. Further extension will be based on the performance of the concerned person/ project requirement.
The consolidated fixed remuneration of the Technical Officer shall be Rs. 30,000 (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month with an annual increment of 10% (after appraisal).
Taxes as applicable shall be dealt with as per applicable laws. The remuneration shall be inclusive of monthly remuneration and performance-linked-incentive, communication allowance, etc. 90% of the remuneration would be paid as fixed salary while 10% would be linked to performance.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is July 5, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Fresh Engineers as Trainees via Gate 2019-20 at KIOCL Limited, Bengaluru [25 Vacancies]: Apply by July 31.