JOB POST: Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant at ECIL [10 Vacancies]: Walk-in-Interview at Multiple Locations
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following position on a contract basis, initially for One Year (extendable depending upon project requirement) to work for the project requirements of Customer Support Division.
- Technical Officer (Contract) (6)
- Scientific Assistant (Contract) (4)
- For Technical Officer (Contract): A first-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one-year post qualification experience in the maintenance of RF Communication equipment / IT Hardware, Software / Networking / Electronics & Communication equipment.
- For Scientific Assistant (Contract): A first-class Diploma (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with one-year post qualification experience in the maintenance of RF Communication equipment / IT Hardware, Software / Networking / Electronics & Communication equipment.
- The walk-in-interview for Delhi, Amritsar, Abohar & Anupgarh project locations will be held at ECIL Zonal Office, B-2, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028 on Dec 30, 2019.
- The walk-in-interview for the Jammu project location will be held at ECIL Office, # 171/5, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu – 180012 on Jan 7, 2020.
- The walk-in-interview for Dwarka & Jamnagar project location will be held at The President Hotel, Opp. Municipal Market, Off C G Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009 on Jan 4, 2020.
- The walk-in-interview for Rameshwaram project location will be held at Hotel Shanmuga Paradise, Near west tower (Mela vassal), Rameshwaram -623526 on Dec 28, 2019.
- Candidates can attend the selection process between 09:30 hrs. to noon. at the mentioned venues with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification and ID proof, with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
- The selection will be based on performance in Written Test/ Personal Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test / Personal Interview.
Phone Number: 040-27182394,
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.