Applications are invited for Technical Officer (Microbiology/ Virology) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 16 July 2021.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates, for the post of “Technical Officer” on contract basis for Cadila Pharma funded project ‘Testing of Blood samples for rabies antibodies by RFFIT Test’ under Dr. Reeta S. Mani, Additional Professor, Dept. of Neurovirology & Principal Investigator.
- Qualification: MSc in Microbiology/Virology
- Experience: Minimum two- years’ experience in Virology laboratory is ESSENTIAL Experience in cell culture techniques is desirable. Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Maintenance and propagation of cell lines and virus stocks.
- Perform RFFIT assay (rapid fluorescent focus inhibition test) for rabies antibodies.
- Documentation and quality assurance.
- Any other work assigned by the Principal Investigator
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria must email their applications, along with resume and age proof to virologynimhans[at]gmail.com The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification No., Date of birth, email ID, Contact No. and Postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of filled in softcopy of the applications along with the relevant documents is 16.07.2021.
1 year. Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months and will be extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate.
Rs.30,000/- (consolidated) per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Technical Officer (Microbiology/ Virology) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: