Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Graduate Technical Internship Opportunity at Intel, Bangalore.
Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. It is the world’s largest semiconductor chip manufacturer by revenue, and is the developer of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers (PCs).
- Develop platform amp Silicon BIOS reference code and related documentation for Intel silicon products such as next generation chipsets and processors
- Responsible for authoring BIOS specifications creating chipset reference code and developing supporting platform BIOS for Intels CPUs and chipsets
- Work closely with Intel silicon design teams and be responsible for all software and BIOS related issues during the planning development and validation stages of the program
- Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to Planning and executing reference code and collateral
- Designing developing and debugging BIOS code Participating in key silicon product development and technical teams
- Participating in first silicon and new platform poweron events
- Providing post poweron support Engaging various internal crossteam validation organizations
- You must possess a Bachelor of Science degree or a Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of one year experience in UEFI based System BIOS development
- Demonstrated C coding skills and or experience Demonstrated Assembly language skills and or experience
- Background in modern processor micro architecture and computer systems architecture
- Knowledge of internal of Operating System OS would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Memory and related technologies DDR345 would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated vision for continuous validation improvements
- Knowledge of BIOS Extensible Firmware Interface EFI or Tiano would be an added advantage Familiarity with IA32 instruction set enhancements would be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of Windows Android OS internals will be a huge plus
- Demonstrated networking and influencing skills
- Demonstrated planning and communication skills
- Ability to work with a broad peer group
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Technical Internship Opportunity at Intel, Bangalore
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: