Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Technical Internship at Synopsys, Noida.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
- You will contribute towards the backend design for customer projects, support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues thereof.
- You will also be required to understand the memory compiler development and methodology.
- Fundamentals of CMOS, Fabrication Methodology
- Knowledge of layout design methodologies
- Work under supervision.
- Have working knowledge of basic design tools.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work.
- Be a positive participant and dynamic team member.
- Apply basic problem solving skills. Able to do project status reporting.
- Sign-off quality tools in assigned design phase.
- Have basic knowledge of design principles and practices.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Bachelor’s degree) at IBM, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity (Software Engineer – Quality and Operations) at Cisco, Bangalore: Apply Now!