The CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications from Indian nationals for the following temporary vacancy post of Technical Associate (Experimental) in a research project entitled “NATIONAL GENOMICS CORE” funded by DBT.
The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics is an Indian Biotechnology research center, located in Hyderabad, India, operated by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
Technical Associate (Experimental) (01)
Hands-on massively parallel sequencing, microarray data analysis, data analysis pipeline operations as well as other related laboratory activities.
- M.Sc or equivalent (or B.Sc with 3 years laboratory experience) in Genetics/ Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience (in addition to the above qualification) of working in high-throughput genomics platforms (massively parallel sequencing and/ or microarray).
- Experience in whole-genome/ targeted sequencing, RNA-Seq, GWAS, and Methylation Array.
- Experience in laboratory automation platforms
- Experience in a service laboratory
- Proficiency in massively parallel sequencing library preparation and/ or operation of sequencing/ microarray platforms.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Please upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, reservation category (if applicable). The last date to apply is July 28, 2021.
You might also be interested in: