Applications are invited from enthusiastic, Indians with requisite qualifications, experience, and a high degree of motivation and desire to take up the job of Technical Assistant/Gr.III(1) at CSIR-Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Jharkhand.
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR-CIMFR), Dhanbad is a premier ISO-9001 certified Research Institute under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India.
Technical Assistant (23)
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- First Class B.Sc. with Geology/ Chemistry/ Zoology as one of the subjects from a recognized University with one year experience in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organisation OR
- First Class Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Mechanical Chemical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or it is equivalent with 02 years experience in a relevant area from a recognized Institution/ Organisation.
- The candidate should have knowledge/ experience of working in Mine Planning Software/ Modern survey equipment/ Rock excavation in underground coal mining/ tunnels/ caverns/ mining projects/ CFD Modelling software.
Rs 35,400/- per month. These posts carry usual allowances i.e. Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance (T.A), etc. as admissible to the central government employees and as made applicable to CSIR. Council employees are also eligible for the accommodation of their entitled type as per CSIR allotment rules depending on availability in which case HRA will not be admissible.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Candidates are required to pay an Application Fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.100/-only (Rupees One Hundred only) via SBI Payment Gateway.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Permanent Employees/Abroad Candidates category are exempted from submission of application fee.
- The Candidate after filling the Application Form must sign the same and send it along with the web generated slip of online payment & other essential enclosures in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________ (Post Code:), Advt. No. by Registered/Speed Post only to “The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)”.
- The last date to apply is July 25, 2020.
Phone Number: 91-326-2296004/5/6
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: JRF (Under DST Funded Project) at NIT Meghalaya [2 Vacancies]: Apply by June 10.