Applications are invited from Indian national only for project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal investigator Dr.K.M.Saradhadevi, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India – 641046.
Bharathiar University is a public state university in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. Named after Tamil poet Subramania Bharati, the university was established in February 1982 under the provision of Bharathiar University Act, 1981 and was recognized by the University Grants Commission in 1985.
Title of Project
Dendrimer-Lactobacillus Plantarum (MTCC-1407) clusters to Trigger autophagy towards MTOR (P13K/AKT) and HIF-1 α pathway of Warburg effect in breast cancer
Sponsor of the Project
Tamil Nadu State Council for Science and TechnologyChennai.
M.Sc- Biochemistry / Life Science.
Rs. 5000/- per month
- The application should be filled in neatly and legibly (without any overwriting/erasers) in Block letters only using a Ball-point pen.
- No original certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. Similarly incomplete applications and applications without the required certificates will also be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained with regard to the recruitment process.
- Change of Address, if any, after submission of the application should be intimated to the Department or otherwise the Department will not be responsible for any delay/non-delivery of letters.
- The Department reserves the right to enhance/reduce the number of vacancies and also to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons therefor. No enquiries will be entertained in this regard
How to Apply?
Candidates who have fulfilled the above conditions may submit their duly filled in application to the Prof. Dr.K.M.Saradhadevi, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India – 641046 on or before 5.00 pm on 02.07.2021 along with self attested copies for the following Certificates.
- Birth certificate
- S.S.L.C. Certificate
- Higher Secondary Course certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate along with entire year wise/Semester wise mark sheets
- Post Graduate Degree certificate along with entire year wise/Semester wise mark sheets
- Community certificate
- Copies of publications
July 2, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Technical Assistant at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: